Hello fine faces!
Here are 5 things I’m loving this week:
1. WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES – Seven years ago yesterday, the man of my dreams and I jumped the broom into wedded bliss!
He still won’t put his washing in the laundry. I still don’t rinse my coffee cup. I can’t wait till we get to the age where we wiggle our dentures at each other, or when he wears his pants up to his nipples and I wear my lipstick on my teeth. Love you babe!
We celebrated with mussells, a movie and a cheeky wee family photo 🙂
2. HOME GROWN PLUMS IN BROWN PAPER BAGS – These things are so expensive right now, they’re like the Caviar of the fruit section at the Supermarket. No doubt there is a thriving underground market based in Calcutta for this type of commodity.
3. REARRANGING MY PERSONAL SPACE: My cute Nana gave me the coolest painting that I’ve used to update my dressing table. Little two year old hands keep shuffling and stashing my things in toy boxes so I decided it was time to change things up a bit. I like minimalism (unless it has anything to do with dessert), so in this instance, I climbed it like a tree.
4. IMPROMPTU PHOTO SHOOTS WITH MY BABY LADY: How is it that laid back Dan and I are the parents to the most social, lively personality we’ve ever seen in a child. She says “Hi!” in the most excited little voice to everyone she walks past (not an exaggeration), twirls and dances at every given opportunity, sings at the top of her lungs in the supermarket and is either constant noise or is silent with sleep. Who is this little girl going to grow up to be?! No we don’t load her up on sugar, yes we’re firm on her with boundaries – she is just being who she was made to be! (Her name DOES mean ‘Lively’ after all)
5. THRIFT STORE SPOILS: Gotta say, my sad face comes out when I see just how much my fave thrift store has hiked up their prices – but in saying so, I do manage to find the odd bit of trusty loot here and there.
My three dollar “Anything” jar – I’m using this to record all the encouraging words or prophetic words people give to me throughout the year. It’s also recording the prophetic words or pictures I am shown. Can’t wait to be rockin ‘Fonz’ thumbs over my year when I finally read them all.
$1 records and $0.30 classic books – you can’t go wrong with Kantong!
Well love letter, I hope your week is wonderful and that you ponder at least a couple of things in your everyday that you are loving or are grateful for!